Soft Launch Closure Notice

• administrators

Greetings Conquerors,

Thank you for your continued support of "Kingdom Conquest: Dark Empire".
    In order to improve the quality of its service, we have decided to close the Soft Launch server on August 31st, 2017 at 09:00 UTC.

We would like to thank everyone who has participated in the Soft Launch. "Kingdom Conquest: Dark Empire" is currently under development towards the official launch.

Closure Schedule

• Aug 9th (Wed), 09:00 UTC: In App Purchase sales end. Pre-registration website opens.
    • Aug 31st (Thu), 09:00 UTC: Closure of Soft Launch.

You can receive the latest information on "Kingdom Conquest: Dark Empire" by signing up for the newsletter from the link below.

Kingdom Conquest: Dark Empire Newsletter

We appreciate your continued support of "Kingdom Conquest: Dark Empire" and we look forward to seeing everyone again in game.

The "Kingdom Conquest: Dark Empire" Team

• Hi faya can we get more detail about what will happen with our accounts is it a clean wipe and will we get compensated for our iap and things ??

Don't get me wrong its a great move getting rid of all precious silver farmers account and resseting the balance everyone deserved a clean shot at being the best ;)

• administrators

Hi @subszero!

I’m afraid I don’t have that information at this time, but I would suggest signing up to the newsletter to keep up to date with any further announcements and information.

For any IAP (In App Purchases) questions and requests, please contact support.

[Edit: 11:00 UTC 09/08/2017 - Faya - correcting name

• I clicked on the newsletter link, tried several times, nothing happened!! What a surprise another fail ;)

• Global Moderator

Hi, DYJA! You may not be able to open the external link if you are using the Forum link from within the game. Instead, please visit http://forums.kingdom-conquest.com/ with a separate browser application, then select the Soft Launch Closure Notice post in the Announcements category. You will then be able to click the link, which will give you the option to select Pre-Registration, where you can sign up for the newsletter.

Thank you!

(edited for clarity)

• I was able to pre register but never received the newsletter

• Global Moderator

Hey @DYJA, as long as you registered you should be fine. Any future newsletters will be sent to your e-mail.

• So far from what I heard no one received any newsletter

• When will we receive the newsletter? A minute before beta close?

• administrators

Hi @DYJA,

I’m afraid I don’t have that information at the moment, I’ll see if I can find out for you though. Thank you for your patience.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.