SEGA Mobile EULA, 28-day shield Instant Teleport Abuse, and Quitting the game

• Balls Of Odin

Hi @Faya @Mods

I understand that, with the 28-day shield and instant teleport, the Devs would like to protect new players and give them a good amount of time to learn the game and grow. However, players are not using this protective feature as intended. Instead, it is used to gain a strategic unfair advantage, which I believe kills the fun.

<removed>

Isn't having an active 28-day protected enemy castle 5 tiles next to you an unfair advantage? Yes, that castle itself won't be able to attack you without getting out of the fortification, but it's a different matter if that castle is instantly teleported and is used as a 28-day fixed foothold by their entire alliance to harass you. The castle is most likely an alt created for that sole purpose, which violates the new player rules and policies of one Account per game per person only,

Please uphold SEGA MOBILE's End User License Agreement rules that:

• Users must respect the rights of other Users to enjoy and play the Services. To this end, you may not defraud, harass, threaten, or cause distress and/or unwanted attention to other Users.
    • Users must not exploit any errors in design features which have not been documented, and/or "bugs" to gain access to content that is otherwise not available to Users, or to obtain a competitive advantage over other Users or any other unintended benefit; or communicate the existence of any such errors or "bugs", either directly or through public posting, to other Users. Errors and bugs should be promptly reported to us at help@sega.net;
    • Users must not cheat as part of in-Services play or engage in any other conduct that is disrespectful to other Users or contrary to the "spirit" of the Services.
    • Users must NOT attempt to access or search the Services or Collective Content or download Collective Content from the Services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by SEGA or other generally available third party web browsers;

I hope the development team would balance this feature, so that it will not be used as a means to gain unfair advantage, and still protect new legitimate (not alt) players.

I'd also like to use this post as an official announcement that I am quitting the game due to rampant use of in-game exploits. It's hard to play the game fairly anymore, due to other players abusing the system. BUGS and GLITCHES should be reported, not use. Thank you to fellow conquerors who played the game fairly. To Faya and the Mods, thanks for listening to all my reports and suggestions.

[Edit: 23:17 UTC 05/08/2017 - theMods - removed picture containing another players name]

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.