Cheating

• Hi mods and faya . I tried very hard to believe you guys would take action against cheaters but its been too long and some people in the game keep cheating over and over again in the open and no actions are taken i would love to send a report about a castle that yet again just spawned on our island but the dev team would only respond there classical generic we now officially have 3 castle in our island graciously put tjere by chineese alliance we reported them and 3 months later still nothing can we please get more information than we cannot divulge information abput a third party account please this is getting unbearable can we just enjoy a game where people play fair and cheater are punished

• Global Moderator

I know that you don't want to hear that we can't give you information about a third-party account, but we cannot give you information about a third-party account. Please continue to report suspected cheaters via private message or support tickets. We take all reports seriously and investigate them thoroughly.

Thank you.

• administrators

Hi all,

I have removed a couple of posts as they broke the Forum Guidelines. Please make sure you read through the Guidelines before posting again.

Thanks,

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.