Broken Alliance Teleport

• There is a major problem with alliance teleport. People are using it to teleport where they cannot reach instead of joining alliance. I suggest that it can only be used within let's say 10 tiles from an allied tile.

• There is a major problem with guest accounts in general, why not implement 24 hour lockout on account switch, it would solve most or the exploits

• @Arial
    That wont help since if you create enough accounts you can just teleport step by step. Maybe if youd limit it to a certain amount of tiles from monument. That would help some.

• @z1nk

This one would definately help if it were implemented together with the monument thing

• I would agree to that. It makes alot of sense to link to monument

• Global Moderator

Thank you for the information on this issue. We will take all of the feedback into consideration regarding alliance teleports.

• @theMods said in Broken Alliance Teleport:

Thank you for the information on this issue. We will take all of the feedback into consideration regarding alliance teleports.

Doubt that. We've already reported about the exploit MONTHS AGO, and how it was being abused by certain alliance to magically appear anywhere and also harass players with castle names. What has been done? NOTHING.

• @theMods I am afraid that this has to be fixed urgently. This is a HUGE issue and it has disrupted the whole game in fair play. What fun is it if you can move around the map without exploration or pop-up in the enemies camp when you are on the opposite side of the Map!

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.