version incompatible

• Hi, I have been using this device for 5 months and now suddenly become version incompatible, what is happening? Please look into this problem asap.
    Looking forward for your prompt attention to this matter, thank you

• administrators

Hi @immortal,

We are currently updating the game with a new version, so the servers are down for the moment. Once the servers are back up you will need to update your game to access the servers. Keep an eye on the announcement forum as I'll update the announcement post there for when the servers are back up!

• Hi, when I go to the store to update the new version, it said that the device isn't compatible with this version. I can see few of our memebers are in game already, thanks

• administrators

Hi @immortal, I'm sorry to hear that. In so far as I know, the game should not have had is device compatability changed for this update. Could you contact support with your device and OS version please so that we can investigate?

• I already sent message 2 times to support, still same message the device isn't compatible with this version, there is no update or install. When I go Google Playstore search for Dark Empire actually cannot find this game anymore, only can find this game when press the in-game 'store' button but it's only show device not compatible.

• Global Moderator

Hello @immortal, would you mind sharing your ticket number with us? I would be happy to send your ticket up the line to get it looked at!

• @theMods
    Hi, I am using <removed> to registered. I don't have any ticket number record, when I pressed support to send ticket, it showed my other email <removed>, no user account name, no server. I message 2 times but no feed back. I also use <removed> send email directly to support but still no reply.

[Edit: 00:02 UTC 16/05/17 - theMods] Removed players E-mails.

• When I search with Google Playstore, the dark empire game is not exist anymore. I search dark empire web it showed this version isn't compatible to all your device.

• Global Moderator

@immortal
    Thank you for the information! I've edited out your emails but I've taken note of them and will send them off to Faya and the team! We will update you as soon as we hear something!

• administrators

Hi @immortal,

I can see that you sent in tickets to the team and that they have been responded to. Could you check your spam folder for me to see if the responses were accidently sent there please?

We've made some headway today with this. I should have some more information for you soon. Thank you so much for your patience!

• Hi Faya, there is no any email from the team yet. I'm in the middle of the acension tower, already lost 1 ticket for today and also VIP daily login. Looking foward the team can solve the problem asap, thank you

• @Faya Hi, Any update? It'd been 2 days already nothing happen. Thanks

• Global Moderator

Hello @immortal. Unfortunately, there isn't an update just yet. I'm sorry, but stay on the lookout for an update from us. Thank you!

• Hi, Faya & Mod, it's been over 3 days still nothing happen, no any feed back from the support team. Please let me know asap if they are able to fix this matter, I'm not going to buy any new device and end up with the same problem that cannot be fixed, thanks

• Global Moderator

Hi, @immortal. We do not have anything for you yet, but it is being worked on. Thank you for your patience.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.