Graphic options

• Can we have option to lower the graphic qualities in the world map? After the latest patch, world map is not as lagged as before, but when scrolling the map it still jagged, not as smooth as the first time i played this game and i know for sure that my iphone 7 is more than sufficient to play this game smoothly.
    If possible to introduce some settings to minimalize the sprite or to disable some of the not so important graphic cosmetics, it will be really helpful to reduce unecessary lag.

• Balls Of Odin

@Mildx said:

Can we have option to lower the graphic qualities in the world map? After the latest patch, world map is not as lagged as before, but when scrolling the map it still jagged, not as smooth as the first time i played this game and i know for sure that my iphone 7 is more than sufficient to play this game smoothly.
    If possible to introduce some settings to minimalize the sprite or to disable some of the not so important graphic cosmetics, it will be really helpful to reduce unecessary lag.

+1

• +1 LG G5 here

• Global Moderator

Thank you for the suggestion and feedback! We are forwarding it up the line.

• Or just improve the map scrolling. Viking's has a very smooth scroll.

But yeah I was looking for a graphic option.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.