[Update: Servers back up] Game Update 0.9.1 - Servers going down at 08:00 UTC 20/04/2017

• administrators

[Update 2: Servers back up]

[Update] Greetings! I can confirm that the servers will be going down on 20th April at 08:00 UTC for a game update.

Greetings Conquerors!

We are planning to take the game servers down on 20th April at 08:00 UTC for a game update.

Please note that while we are planning for the 20th, this update may need to be rescheduled to the week starting the 24th April. I will let you know as soon as I'm in the office on the morning of the 20th.

You should be able to log back in 2 hours after the server goes down and after you’ve updated your app.

The Patch Notes and Known Issues will be going up soon in the Patch Notes and Known Issues forum.

Not sure when UTC is in your timezone? Check here or at a timezone website of your choice.

We’re sorry for any inconvenience the downtime causes and hope to see you back in Magna soon after the update.

[Edit: 16:10 UTC 19/04/2017 - Faya] Updated information
    [Edit: 09:25 UTC 20/04/2017 - Faya] Hi all. The servers are back up. See you in Magna!

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.