Tower event bug?

• teamDUTERTE

@Faya ,@theMods

I recently noticed that even after my towers gave loot, my points did not increase. They were level 8 towers +, would you be able to investigate the issue?

• Global Moderator

Hello @OwenChan! I'm sorry to hear that you aren't getting points for your towers. If you haven't already, please be sure to send in a support ticket and I'll pass this along to Faya, as well. Thank you for letting us know!

• @OwenChan this happened with me at the last tower event! Honestly the best advice I can give, even though it's time consuming is to go and check either your activity reports for every time you started a tower conquer(within event timelines obv) or check your battle reports and write it all down! And keep checking the points on the event board after every reward for final tower claim has come in.... it sucks I know but I was able to work with Faya and the team ALOT better with the written knowledge and I ended up getting all points attributed as well as ranking 5th... totally worth all the BS

• teamDUTERTE

@Luckyone said:

@OwenChan this happened with me at the last tower event! Honestly the best advice I can give, even though it's time consuming is to go and check either your activity reports for every time you started a tower conquer(within event timelines obv) or check your battle reports and write it all down! And keep checking the points on the event board after every reward for final tower claim has come in.... it sucks I know but I was able to work with Faya and the team ALOT better with the written knowledge and I ended up getting all points attributed as well as ranking 5th... totally worth all the BS

Thanks for the advice ! I will keep track of the towers I got :)

• **hi @Faya. Or @theMods. I dont get anymore point toward events tower capture since yesterday night so ive lost 2 tower lv 8 and one lv 9 worth of point can you guys plz fix this ??

• Global Moderator

Hello everyone!

This issue has already been sent to the team and they are investigating. @Luckyone is correct: Include as much information as possible in your support tickets!

• Can we expect a quick fox @theMods lots of us got a lot of tower that will end in the last day of the event i am in the process of taking screenshot when my next tower is due and will send proof to customers service thank you for pushing this issue i appreciate ..

• administrators

Hi @fredostrike, I’m sorry to say that I don’t think this will be a quick fix. Sometimes we can fix things swiftly and other times the issue may take longer to investigate and the fix might not be able to be added until a later update.

The team is still investigating at this time. Thank you for your patience while we continue to investigate!

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.