Lizardman Trooper and Ruins

• teamDUTERTE

I was reading Lizardman Trooper's third skill (it is similar to the stun resist passive), does leveling the skill do anything?

And, I have captured a lot of ruins, however, I have yet to receive the lava orb thing. Is there a bug with it right now?

• teamDUTERTE

@Faya I asked theMods, but they told me to ask you haha

• Global Moderator

Hey, Owen, we did get confirmation on the Lizardman Trooper's third skill: When it is leveled up, the normal attack power will increase.

• teamDUTERTE

Okay thanks!

Any news on Orc Knight's third skill (stun resist) and the lava orb resource?

• Global Moderator

In general, leveling up the passive abilities on a monster should increase its power, but it may increase the skill activation chance. In all cases, there should be some benefit to it.

I don't have information on the lava orb resource, but I will pass the question on!

• @OwenChan said:

I was reading Lizardman Trooper's third skill (it is similar to the stun resist passive), does leveling the skill do anything?

And, I have captured a lot of ruins, however, I have yet to receive the lava orb thing. Is there a bug with it right now?

Hey Owen, the brimstone can only be obtained by clearing Ruins level 7 or higher. Since the last update, they changed the ruin and raid boss levels. They should now appear based on the scouting research. I used to see level 9 ruins all the time. Now I'm lucky if a level 8 spawns. I don't think this info was found in the patch notes.

• teamDUTERTE

Thanks for the info guys!

Now I know what I need to look for hahha

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.