Prompt for spending gold

• I've asked plenty of times, but please add a prompt for spending gold. The game has become quite laggy over the past two updates, as a result, I accidently spent 1440 gold. I sent a ticket to customer support, but rather than fixing it, they replied back with a generic email template response.

As a player that has supported this game financially, and wants to continur doing so, this type response isn't encouraging.

• Global Moderator

Hey, Derek, thank you for the suggestion. We're sorry that this situation has arisen! I'll make sure Faya is alerted to it.

• I'd still ike to be refunded if possible!

• Hello [removed name],

Thank you for contacting the Kingdom Conquest: Dark Empire Support Team.

I understand that you might have accidentally purchased an upgrade with gold. While we are already looking into options to implement a feature to confirm such purchases, we unfortunately cannot revert the change made to your account and refund the gold spent at this point. However, as I can see that you are a dedicated player, I have decided to give you a CS chest as compensation in this case. Please note that this is a one time exception we might not repeat in the future.

Thank you again for your suggestion, and all the best in Kingdom Conquest: Dark Empire!

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any further questions or enquiries.

Kind Regards,
    Kaiji

Player Support Lead

As a player that has been dedicated to this game for nearly four months and has made In App Purchases, I am apalled at this customer support. I would appreciate it if I could have a Sawmill level 11 reverted back to level 10 and be refunded my 1440 gold. Furthermore, as I've been saying for months, please add a prompt to avoid this type of problem. I should not be penalized for this as I've brought up a solution months ago.

• @DerekM92

I totally agree with Derek, it shouldn't be possible to accidentally spend gold. Can't be that hard to program a confirm pop-up box.

People won't buy gold if they risk losing it by accident

• administrators

Hi @DerekM92, I understand that you’re upset and I am listening and taking your feedback to the team.

I know that yourself and a couple of others have suggested a prompt for gold spending and this is something that is still being discussed.

After further discussion with the team, we might have a solution for your Sawmill. Please await an email from our support team while we finalize a few things.

Many thanks,

• Thank you Faya. I appreciate the fact that you're looking into this. Please note that I did not open the CS chest.

• @DerekM92 this has happened to me before as well! I lost a bunch 800-1000 in gold scrolling through the boosts page because of the lag and the issue has still yet to be resolved! I've had a ticket in with customer support for about a week and nothing just generic emails

• @Luckyone said:

@DerekM92 this has happened to me before as well! I lost a bunch 800-1000 in gold scrolling through the boosts page because of the lag and the issue has still yet to be resolved! I've had a ticket in with customer support for about a week and nothing just generic emails

For a game that's still in Beta, this is unacceptable. The CS team should have easily solved our cases within 24 hours.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.