Known Issues and Fixed Bugs Discussion thread

• administrators

Greeting Conquerors!

You can find the list of Known Issues and Fixed Bugs thread here.. Please use this thread to ask questions, discuss issues, fixes and workarounds.

Please note that this is not a thread to report bugs in. You must contact support to report any bugs.

• Are you aware of the lag on the Map screen? This update has made the map screen extremely laggy and almost unplayable for some users.

• Global Moderator

@DerekM92 It doesn't appear that this issue is listed as a known issue. So, go ahead and send in a report to our support team so they can look at it ASAP(that would be through the link that Faya listed above)!

Remember to include as much detail as you possibly can that would help pinpoint the problem! Thank you! :)

• @Faya
    Just an observation when reshuffling the monster cards from City to Ark, docked in the city. When I log out and login the number of units will go to 100. I experienced it now and sent a report to your team.

• Global Moderator

@ricko Thank you for sending in the report! Did you experience any error when performing the unit transfer, or at any time between then and noticing the unit count reset?

• @theMods none.

• @ricko its automatically resetting to 100

• Balls Of Odin

I've tried to uninstall/reinstall game to fix the map lag, as per the suggested solution on the Known Issues thread. Unfortunately, it has not worked for me. The lag is still there.

• administrators

Hi @romuel816, I'm sorry to hear that the lag is still present. Thanks for letting me know. I'll let the team know as well.

• The vassal list is incorrect. Furthermore, when I try to release a player, sometimes it will release a different player than the name that appears on the prompt.

• Global Moderator

Hey @DerekM92, Thank you for pointing this out for us! Please make sure you send in a support ticket as well, if you haven't already.

• No offense to the Customer Service staff, but I'm not sending another ticket. I'm tired of receiving generic email template responses for when I try to provide feedback. This is my "ticket".

• Global Moderator

I understand the process may seem repetitive, but the only way to make sure that your issue can be addressed is by following the process to submit a ticket. Thank you for your understanding.

• Can Balls of Odin please have our member limit increased 48 as it should be? We aren't getting rewards for completing our research. We could really use those three player slots.

• @theMods What de devs have to understand is that is NOT all issues that asks for a screenshot. Especially when it is a known general issue

• Really not much fixed that sounds more like a joke. No words about alliance wisdom even if you said it would be fixed next update. BTW still lag, still freeze.........

• Balls Of Odin

@DYJA said:

Really not much fixed that sounds more like a joke. No words about alliance wisdom even if you said it would be fixed next update. BTW still lag, still freeze.........

+1

A fix for the Map Lag please. It's been a month now. :(

• administrators

Hi all,

As I posted in the patch notes and known issues for this update and in the main thread, I’m afraid that the Alliance Wisdom’s fix is still in test. We might be able to do a temporary fix for some of the research if you let me know your Alliance and what should have been updated. Balls of Odin members, your Wisdom and members limit was updated earlier today.

Hi @DYJA, I’ll pass your feedback about the screenshots to our Player Support lead.

There was a fix that should have helped with the map lag, and I’m sorry to hear that some of you are still experiencing it. For those of you who still have the map lag, could you let me know if it’s improved at all or if it’s still as bad as before the update please? I apologise if I’ve asked you the same questions before, but could you let me know the following (You can PM me if you would like to if you don’t want to post on the forums)

• Your device
    • Your devices OS version number
    • How much memory you have free
    • Your connection type at the time of the lag (wifi, 3G/4G)

Thanks all!

• Balls Of Odin

@Faya said:

• Your device
    • Your devices OS version number
    • How much memory you have free
    • Your connection type at the time of the lag (wifi, 3G/4G)

Thanks all!

Acer Z630
    Android 5.1
    16 GB, 2 GB RAM (8.5GB free)
    wifi

I already mentioned this in the ticket-
    Map scrolling was smooth prior to the update that caused the map lag.
    The lag only happens in Map Mode; City mode scrolling is smooth.
    The lag only happens WHEN YOU ARE TOUCHING THE SCREEN; there is no lag as soon as you lift your finger.
    I even sent the team a video with touch feedback turned on, to show them how bad it is.
    Also, a lot of players are experiencing the lag issue. Some are just not vocal about it, and is not reporting it in forums or through customer support.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.