Super Sale Weekend! 18-19 February 2017

• administrators

0_1487349017494_Twitter - SALE.jpg

Greetings!

Have you been waiting to grab some items to help you in your conquest of the lands of Magna? This weekend we’ll be discounting a whole host of items every 2 hours, from speed ups to resources to pack drafts.

The sale starts at 00:00 18th February and runs until 23:59 19th February, with a new item being discounted every two hours.

Every item that goes on sale will have a discount of 40%. The sale discount will last for three hours, so get in there quick!

Want to see what’s on offer? Check out the list below for the items that are going on sale and when*.

0_1487349140619_kcde sale feb 18.jpg

*Please note that the times are all in UTC. Not sure when UTC is in your timezone? Check here or at a timezone website of your choice.

**VIP XP and time can be purchased from the VIP menu (in the top right hand corner next to your Conqueror Avatar).

That’s not all we have happening!

New World Pack available this weekend

Get the strongest of the strong Bug, Beast, Demihuman and Undead Monsters to boost your military power in the New World Pack.

This pack includes the chance to gain SR monsters like the fearsome Liche, King Lizardman, the Queen Ant and terrifying Gytrash!

The New World Pack is available from 07:00 UTC 18th February till 07:00 UTC 20th February. Head to the Monster Store to find out what other monsters you could get!

Tower Capture

Starting at 07:00 UTC 18th February, we are having a week long Tower Capture Event! Conquer the towers before your enemies do and make sure you’re the one that has hold of the tower until it is captured to get the points!

Head to the Event Board in your City to see the prizes you can win!

0_1487349184833_Twitter - tower.jpg

See you in the lands of Magna!

• Hey Faya! It was really nice to have an event, but it wasn't advertised enough! I wish I would have known! There were quite a few great deals in opening hours that I missed out on :(

• Balls Of Odin

@DerekM92 said:

Hey Faya! It was really nice to have an event, but it wasn't advertised enough! I wish I would have known! There were quite a few great deals in opening hours that I missed out on :(

+1. No in-game announcement :(

• administrators

Hi all,

Thank you for the feedback and I’m sorry you missed out on some of the sales. Which ones did you miss that you were interested in?

I will talk to the team about getting a message in game for next time. I'll also see if we can do another sale sooner rather than later.

Do either of you follow our Facebook or Twitter accounts? We do post information to there as well if that helps?

• I would have loved to cash in some gold on the 30 day VIP! I'll have to start following the app on social media. Once again, I'm very appreciative that the team is running these types of events.

• @Faya Any chance of another Super Sale soon?

• administrators

Hi @DerekM92! I can't promise anything, but I will ask the team.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.