Conqueror level cap

• Balls Of Odin

Hello @Faya

Is the Conqueror Level capped at 60, or is this a bug?

alt text

My "To Next LV." is zero, but my experience bar is still counting the experience I've earned.

Also, is there a way to tell which cards you actually got from the draw, if you experienced a graphical bug (similar to below)?

alt text

• administrators

Hi @romuel816!

Congratulations for hitting level 60! I can confirm that is our level cap.

I'm sorry you were unable to see your card draw. I may be able to find out what cards you drew if you know the time of the draw, but I'm afraid there isn't a way for you to see after the draw. I can suggest it to the team though if you would like?

• Balls Of Odin

@Faya said:

Hi @romuel816!

Congratulations for hitting level 60! I can confirm that is our level cap.

I'm sorry you were unable to see your card draw. I may be able to find out what cards you drew if you know the time of the draw, but I'm afraid there isn't a way for you to see after the draw. I can suggest it to the team though if you would like?

Nah. It's ok. I was just curious if I drew a rare card, but there's no need to bother the Devs about this matter.

About the Level Cap, are there any benefits from quests, after you hit the Cap?

• Are there plans to raise the cap? A level 60 cap will result in quite a bit of wasted potential when it comes to Conqueror Points.

• administrators

Hi @romuel816! You should still gain the other rewards from the quests, so the resources, gems and speed-ups and such.

Hi @DerekM92! There are no plans to raise the Conqueror level cap at this time.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.