Game Update 0.8.4 - Patch Notes and Known Issues

• administrators

Greetings Conquerors!

Below are the patch notes for the Game Update 0.8.4.

• Alliance Ranks – Lords rejoice, you can now assign administrative duties to other members
    • Map Deployment – new look menu that makes it easier to see your unit movements
    • Castle Level Up – we’ve added gold to the rewards for levelling up
    • City & Magna Rewards – improved with a chance of gold or silver reward
    • Fusion – we’ve reduced the cost of silver for fusing Monster cards
    • Joining An Alliance – the suggested alliances to join list has been improved

Lots of bug fixes and optimisations

• Balls Of Odin

Hi @Faya, The mana conversion rate has been significantly reduced after this patch. My rate was reduced from 62% to 36% (includes alliance alchemist bonus). A number of players are also complaining about the reduction. My equipment, which is supposed to add 6% mana rate, now only adds 1%. Is this perhaps a bug, or part of the patch? Thanks in advance!

• administrators

Hi @romuel816!

I'm sorry for the late reply, I've been visiting family and this is the first chance I've had to get on.

I'm getting this checked out by the team. I'll let you all know when I have an answer. I hope that's okay?

• Balls Of Odin

@Faya No worries. Happy holidays :)

• @Faya , Greetings!
    I would like to add some concerns of the new patch. Before I use my gold for bonus resources I have 50k per hour. Then when I applied the bonus resources my production got low like 39k per hour. Also, my troop capacity suddenly get low. Way low than my total troops. Are these part of the bug?

• administrators

Hi @ricko, I'll get this checked out with the team as well.

A huge thank you to everyone for being so patient while we get these things checked out!

• @Faya said:

Hi @ricko, I'll get this checked out with the team as well.

A huge thank you to everyone for being so patient while we get these things checked out!

@Faya , thank you for the reply. Just to let you know

• Any update of my concern @Faya ?

• administrators

Hi @ricko!

I’ve checked with the team and we can’t see any issues. Your resource bonuses can go up and down depending on a number of factors, which can include amount of territory you own and what state it’s in, oversight being on or off, equipment worn, etc. However, if you feel that the resource bonus is incorrect, then feel free to send us in a bug report with as much information as possible so that we can investigate further.

We do need a little more information about your troop capacity before we can investigate further. Could you send us a bug report please with all the information and screen shots if possible please? You can either do this in game via More -> Contact Support or via this page here.

Hi @romuel816!

The mana rate is being tricky and the team is working on it, but there does seem to be something amiss somewhere. It’s a code issue, so we will need to wait for a game update before it can be sorted once it's been fixed.

Thanks again for your patience while we investigate and fix things!

• The resource bug comes from resource boost. Dont buy it or youll have the bug.

• administrators

Hi @Yen,

Could you give me some more information about what you've seen please? Any steps to reproduce that you can give me would be great. You can either let me know here or send in a bug report.

Many thanks!

• Balls Of Odin

@Faya This problem is a game-breaking bug. A lot of players are already complaining about it in-game (some might have already left the game because of it). We understand that a lot of factors can affect the resources production, but having a NEGATIVE BONUS RESOURCE means there is a problem. There are 4 factors that affect the total production - City, Territory, bonus, and Alliance (Harvester), and the problem is with the bonus being negative. It's understandable for it to be zero, but it's negative according to a lot of players, which deducts a lot of resources from the City and Territory production. It seems the problem happens on some players after every patch, or after they use a bonus resource modifier for a limited time (e.g. limited duration VIP or the resource bonus from gold store).

• @Faya I dont have details on it but when i had resource boost active i was having the same resource bug. Then when resource boost was over everything became normal.

• @Faya, I couldn't use via Contact Support because something wrong with my mobile phone. The process is this, when you have 400 gold and wants to use the City Resource Production, worth 15% increase on Wood, Stone and Iron, after clicking the button the production of the three will go down. How will I know? By clicking the information production of those three and the BONUS is NEGATIVE. Currently, mine is ranging -11k to -16k, which is a huge depreciation of my income. Right now, the City Resource Production is active for 17 days and Sawmill Production is active for 24 days. Meaning, I have 17 to 24 days of purgatory of negative bonus production.

About the troop capacity, I can't give you the screenshots of the problem because I force to upgrade my monster barrcks and dock. What I can telling you is that when the patch launched and upgrading the system of the game those problems that I am mentioning happened.

• Mi has bug: Negative resource bonus, downgraded mana conversion efficiency, and lowered troop capacity. Wat did I do wrong man?

• I have mana conversion bug. And its only 35%. My sister Taki also have issues in Negative Resource bonus bug. And also her troop count capacity get low .. her troops capacity shows 50k+/40k +. Kindly fix this issues. Thank you.

• administrators

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for taking the time to post. I'll have a chat with the team and get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks again for posting and thank you for your patience.

• administrators

Hi everyone,

For those that have had the resource negative number issue, if you've not already tried this, could you try closing the game down completely (by swiping it closed and letting the game re-log in completely) and let me know if the resource numbers are still in the negative? From what we can see, it looks like the negative numbers might be a visual issue, so you see it says negative numbers, but in the background the resources are counting up properly. If you are still getting a negative number after closing the game and re-logging, please do let me know so that I can update the team and we can dig further.

The mana conversion issue is still being looked at, it’s a tricksy one I’m afraid.

For the troop capacity issue, I’m afraid I still need some more information. Any steps to recreate the issue would be a massive help.

Thanks all!

• alt text
    alt text
    Good day @Faya
    I am refreshing the game and quickly look the production resources of the three.
    I am going to put screenshots so that you can see and the team for clarification of my status. Currently, I am activating the VIP bonus and I am not sure about my resource production if it added to the bonus. Kindly let me know.

• alt text

@Faya
    Updating you about the production resource bug. It is still there. My bonus production is negative.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.