Skirmish event bug???

• Hi, I took 3=castles (Cool Aura, Ckpozon & AnonyAck), no gaining any points from Skirmish, what is happening??? Also mybArk2 the unit still remain locked till now after I sentb2 reports to support, no thing is fibeing fixed, pls look forward to these problems, it's just getting worse after the patch.

• administrators

Hi @immortal,

I'm sorry to hear you're having a couple of issues.

The team is currently investigating the Ark 2 units not unlocking and I'm sorry it's taking a little while. Sometimes these these can take time, but they are getting investigated and a fix will be coming as soon as possible.

Have you sent in a bug report for the Skirmish issue please? I'll check with the team as well, but please make sure you do send in a bug report about it to Customer Support.

• administrators

Hi @immortal,

I've double checked with the team, if the Castles you have attacked have already been attacked previously, their troops could have already been reduced to zero. If that is the case and they have not returned to replenish their troops, then that means you won't get any points as there are no troops to destroy.

There is also a fix in for the second Ark issue now, so please let me know if yours has been sorted.

• Hi Days, regarding the ark 2 the unit is still remain locked, do I need to return ark to the city? Thanks

• Hi, my ark 2 is docked but still nothing happen, please follow up again, thanks

• administrators

Hi @immortal,

Can I check with you where you are sending in your reports please? I've checked with the CS team and we can't seem to find any tickets in the system with your character name or your email. Are you using a different email to your account email?

• Hi, I'm using <removed> to login

[Edit: Faya : 14:40 UTC 14/12/2016 - removed email address]

• If not please try search for <removed>, thanks

[Edit: Faya : 14:40 UTC 14/12/2016 - removed email address]

• administrators

Hi @immortal,

I've removed your email addresses from your above posts for your saftey. I'm sorry, I should have noted that in my post above. You can PM me them in future if need be.

I'm afraid it appears that we have not recieved your support tickets. Did you send them via in game or via the page here? Would you mind trying to send another one please?

• I sent the tickets via in game, I will send again

• administrators

Hi @immortal,

I'm so sorry, we still don't have any tickets from you. Could you please trying sending a report via the page here? Please also include that your tickets via ingame are not coming through as this is something I'd like to get investigated for you to.

• Hi, Cindy tried many times click from here but nothing happen, I cannot send any ticket from here, what can I do?

• administrators

Hi @immortal, I'm so sorry about this. Thank you for your patience while we try to find a solution.

In the mean time, could you try sending us a direct email to darkempiresupport ATsega.net (changing the AT for an @) please?

• OK, am I going to use my login email to send? Thanks

• administrators

Hi @immortal, that would be preferable, but as long as you let us know all of the information in the email it should be okay.

Please make sure you include;
    Your in game name
    Account email
    The issues you've encountered (Broken Ark, unable to send in reports)

Thank you so much and again, I'm sorry for all the issues you've encountered.

• Just to say thank you to the support team, my ark 2 unit is finally unlocked

• administrators

Hi @immortal !

I'm glad to hear it's fixed and again, I'm sorry it took so long. You should be getting some compensation soon and a response to your email as well.

• Thanks again for the gifts from support

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.