Monster Horde - cannot capture territory bug

• Hi is this normal I attacked a lvl 14 hord and the report says i wasnt Able to get thw loot because it needs to be in an adjacent tile

• administrators

Hi @DeuExMachina,

That seems like that might be a bug, you shouldn't need to have an adjacent tile to get a Monster Horde. Could you please send in a customer support ticket with the details, including the map coordinates of the Monster Horde and a screenshot of the battle report please, so that the team can investigate.

• may i know where i can submit? i would also like to suggest if the devs can make an in-game report button since the game has already a bookmark and sharing system. It will be useful and convenient if the players can report bugs/cheats/ hacks right away

• administrators

Hi @DeuExMachina,

I'm sorry! I totally forgot to add that to my last post! You can submit a report from in game. If you tap the "More" in the bottom right hand corner of screen, you'll be taken to the "More Options" menu. At the bottom of that pop up is the "Contact Support" button. This will take you to your email with some pre-filled out details. You can then add your report to the email to send. Once you've sent the report, you should be sent back into the game. I hope that helps!

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.