[Update: Servers back up] Game Update 0.8.1 - Servers going down at 16:00 PHT (08:00 GMT) 08/11/2016

• administrators

Greetings Conquerors!

The game server will be going down on 8th November at 16:00 PHT (08:00 GMT) for a game update. You should be able to log back in 2 hours after the server goes down and after you’ve updated your app.

You can find this updates Patch Notes and Known Issues here.

We’re sorry for any inconvenience the downtime causes and hope to see you back in Magna soon after the update.

[EDIT: Faya: 18:05 PHT (10:05 GMT)]

Hi all! The servers are back up and the updated client is heading for the App and Google Play stores now. You might need to wait about 15 -30 minutes for them to fully propergate over.

See you in Magna soon!

• Im getting an error version incompatible, ive reinstalled the game still issue persist.

• administrators

Hi @megumi023! The servers are atill being updated and are due to be down for about another hour yet. You should be able to update to the latest client after the two hours are up. I will update the original post to let everyone know when the servers are back. I hope that helps!

• Thanks i saw it was gmt 0800. I thought it was this morning. Thanks

• What update is this?

• administrators

Hi @Artamiel! We had an update to the game earlier today to version 0.8.1. You can update your client by heading to the Google Play or App store. You can check out the patch notes here to see what was updated. I hope that helps!

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.