[Update - Issue fixed] Log in issues: Dragon and Goblin - 30/10/2016

• administrators

Hi all,

Some players might be having issues logging into the game at the moment, receiving the error Goblin or Dragon.

We are currently investigating the issue and hope to have it fixed as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience during this time and we apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.

[Edit - Faya - 19:30 PHT] Hi all, the issue with logging in for some players should now be fixed. If you are still having issues logging in, please do let us know. Again, thank you for your patience during this time and we apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.

• @Faya

I've seen this error whenever I start playing the game, but it does not bother me since it only appears for a second (can't even finish reading the whole error coz it's too fast), and the game loads fine once you log-in with your username and pw. Hope my input helps.

Regards :).

• administrators

Thank you for the information @romuel816. The issue should now be fixed for the players that were unble to get in.

Thanks again!

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.